An individualized one-to-one fitness training and motor skill development program for individuals with special needs. This program is appropriate for adults of all levels of ability, regardless of their behavioral or communication needs. All sessions are individualized and adapted to meet the unique motor and fitness needs of each participant.
- Training to improve cardio vascular endurance, strength, balance, flexibility, and/or coordination
- Opportunity for individuals to build self-confidence and self-esteem in safe space
- Fitness with Friends Academy utilizes best practices in adapted physical education
- Custom tailored training program to meet unique needs of each participant
- Year-round sessions available indoor in Phoenixville (PA) and outdoor as weather allows
Please click here to open our program flyer.