When the founding members launched impact in 2008 private lessons were sometimes requested but we’re not nearly as popular as they are now.
We recently discussed this area of the soccer coaching world with our team. The consensus was that some of the following factors have determined this:
- Bullet point players and families are commonly looking for extra guidance and recommendations
- Competition has increased for roster spots on high-level teams
- Team coaches are being increasingly asked to manage more teams, which is reducing the time they have to dedicate two individual players
After becoming a popular hub for small group sessions we have developed a style of soccer clinic that we feel maximizes the benefits of individual and small group sessions. We design sessions that:
- Break down fundamental skills into bite-size chunks
- Focus on skills and how they apply to areas of the game
- Set ‘between-session practice plans for players
- Use video of players completing skills to support visual learners
- For small group sessions, we have players analyze and imitate each other’s techniques to support kinesthetic learner‘s
Our coaches are currently out in the community delivering small group sessions in AZ, NJ, NY, and PA. To learn more or to schedule a free demo session please call 610 679 9139 or email email@example.com.